- You are here
- Getting Started
|The Latest Event|
Outsourcing Malaysia Event 2010
|Free admission with limited seats. For Outsourcing Malaysia Event 2010 registration form, please download.|
MEDAN FAIR 2010
|Borang penyertaan Pekan Raya Sumatera Utara (Medan Fair 2010) Ke-39.download.|
|- E-Zine March 2010 (PUB)|
|- E-Zine February 2010 (PDF)|
|- E-Zine Jan 2010 (PDF)|
Let investPenang be your first point of contact.
As the Penang State Government’s investment promotion agency, investPenang will help you get started in your plan to invest here. You can count on investPenang to provide the necessary facilitation and to assist you in your decision process. Among the services offered (free of charge) by investPenang are;
- Getting information that you require.
- Linking you to the right companies/ agencies/ government departments/ people in Penang.
- Meet and greet and coordinating your site selection visits in Penang.
- Helping you find your preferred location for your business/ industry.
- Assist in connecting you to local supply chain support providers.
- Hand-holding support throughout the application and approval process.
- Helping expatriate families settle in.
- If required, assist in the resolution of issues with State/ Federal agencies during construction of industrial/ enterprise facility and well as post completion.
More information on getting started can be obtained from the website of the Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA) (www.mida.gov.my) which is our partner and the national agency in charge of the promotion and coordination of industrial and services investments in the country.