- You are here
- SMART Centre
|The Latest Event|
Outsourcing Malaysia Event 2010
|Free admission with limited seats. For Outsourcing Malaysia Event 2010 registration form, please download.|
MEDAN FAIR 2010
|Borang penyertaan Pekan Raya Sumatera Utara (Medan Fair 2010) Ke-39.download.|
|- E-Zine March 2010 (PUB)|
|- E-Zine February 2010 (PDF)|
|- E-Zine Jan 2010 (PDF)|
SMART Centre Introduction
- Small and Medium Enterprises Market Advisory Resource & Training Centre (SMART) is an initiative of the Penang State Government through investPenang to provide market intelligence, business advisory, information & resources, and Training service to SME in Penang.
- The SMART Centre will work with various partners to bring high value services to SMEs.
SMART Business & Consultation
- SMART Centre will provide practical business best practices to SMEs.
- SMART Centre will provide consultation services to the SMEs who need assistance in the following areas:
- Hand holding services in various business related applications.
- Management consultation.
- Mentorship and coaching.
- SMART centre will provide business related information to SMEs.
SMART Network Resources
- SMART Centre will provide various linkages to agencies and organizations that related to SMEs.
SMART News and Publications
- SMART Centre will routinely provide business news and publications to SMEs.
SMART Training & Development Programme
- SMART Centre will partners with USM, PSDC and other certified trainers to provide SME Development & Training Programme.